My AI has been around on the Snapchat app for a while now. The Snapchat AI chat is based on Chat GPT and can do a lot of things. It can be your friend with whom you share how your day went or ask it to write specific messages for your friends.
AI has been popping up everywhere and it seems that social media is the next big place where AI is going to disrupt everything.
So let’s first learn what exactly is Snapchat’s My AI.
What is “My AI” Chatbot in Snapchat App?
My AI is a chatbot available only within the Snapchat app that let’s you do many things with the help of AI. It can be used to write special messages for your friends and what not. Don’t ask it to write your next resume though.
It is like your helper on the Snapchat and makes socializing much easier.
“My AI” chatbot is powered by OpenAI’s chatGPT technology which is also being used by BeingAI.
How to Chat with Snapchat AI?
At the launch Snapchat’s My AI was a paid service and you needed to have a snapchat plus subscription to be able to use the chatbot. But later on the company made it free and now it is available for everyone.
Follow the steps to access My AI
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the “Chats” tab.
- Now you will see that “My AI” chatbot pinned at the top of the page.
- Just select the profile and start chatting.
How to Talk with AI on Snapchat: Video Tutorial
How to Remove ‘My AI’ From Snapchat?
If you want to get rid of the Snapchat chatbot, that can be done as well.
- Open the app and tap on your Profile icon / Bitmoji.
- Then click on the settings ⚙️ icon(in the top right corner).
- Under Privacy Controls click on Clear Data > Clear Conversations.
- Now click on ‘X’ next to My AI.
- Now confirm your selection by clicking on Clear button.
Snapchat MY AI FAQs
Yes not it is free to access for every Snapchat user.
Yes. It does store your conversation until your clear them.
Snapchat AI also stores your city-level location.