Cashior is new MLM app that was released on the Play Store on 11 May 2020. If you remember some time ago I reviewed a similar app- Break Fun. That app paid some users and then stopped paying.
Cashior App Download:
Cashior app can be downloaded from the Play Store. Just click the link below and you will be redirected to the Play Store.
Cashior Referral Code: 93785
Cashior Refer Code is 93785. You can enter it during registration to get ₹1.
|Payment Method||Paytm, UPI, Bank transfer, PayPal/Bitcoin|
|Sign up Bonus||₹1|
How to Register on Cashior App:
The sign up process of Cashior app is pretty simple and takes less than 1 minute. You can log in with your Facebook or Google account.
1. Open the app and login with Facebook or Google.
2. Now enter this Cashior refer code: 93785 and submit.
3. That’s it your registration is complete.
How to Refer & Earn:
1. Open the app and tap the share icon.
2. Now select the through which you would like to share your refer code.
3. Invite friends to join and enter your code during sign up.
Cashior has an 8 level referral program. The more your referrals are active the more your earnings will be. To claim your network earnings you must be active.
How to Withdraw Earnings:
On the home page you will see your expected earnings. The 3.5% of your earnings will be payable to you the next day.
1. Open the app and go to the Profile tab.
2. Tap my wallet under Performance.
3. Tap Add Account Details.
4. Select a Payment Mode and enter the required details. Home address and pin code don’t have to be correct.
5. Select the amount to redeem.
6. Tap Execute Transaction.
7. The amount will be instantly transferred to your account.
Cashior Payment Proof:
Should You Join Cashior App?
Apps like Cashior earn money by displaying ads. They pay you the first few times as long as your earnings are low. This way you will continue to use the app.
These apps will stop paying as soon as your earnings increase or whenever they feel like it.
And there isn’t any other decent way to earn more. You can only earn by referring users to the app and if they stay active(use the app daily).
I have no idea why Google still allows such apps on the Play store.
There are many legit apps with great referral programs. And Cashior is not one of them.
Here are some article that you might like: