Break Fun Referral code 41288
Break Fun is a new Android app where you can earn paytm cash by inviting friends.
Break Fun Referral Code: 41288
Enter BreakFun Refer Code 41288 on sign up. You can also share your code with your friends. For every user that signs up on Buzz Break with your referral code you will earn ₹6.
|App Name||Break Fun|
|Refer and Earn||₹6 per friends|
|Sign up Bonus||₹1|
|Withdrawal Methods||Paytm and Bank|
|Download Break Fun App||Click here|
Break Fun App Download:
This app can be downloaded from Play Store. Just click the link below:
How to Sign up on Break Fun App:
1. First, Download the app.
2. Open the app and sign in with Google.
3. Now enter your Paytm number and this referral code: 41288
4. That’s it. your registration is complete and you have received ₹1 joining bonus and ₹0.10 checkin bonus:
How to Refer & Earn On Break Fun App:
1. Open the app and tap Refer Now.
2. Share your referral code/link with your friends and family.
3. You will earn ₹6 for every referral. For example; if you invite 4 friends your total earning will be ₹24.
4. You can invite unlimited number of friends.
5. Break Fun has a 14 level referral program. So you will earn from your referrals, their referrals and so on.
6. You will only earn from your Active friends.
How to Redeem Money:
Break Fun app allows you to redeem your earnings to Paytm wallet or Bank. the best part is that you don’t have to do any kind of KYC. The minimum amount that can be redeemed is ₹1.
You must refer at least 1 friend to be able to redeem.
Steps to Redeem Cash From Break Fun:
1. Open the app and tap Current Balance or tap Wallet from Menu.
2. Tap Redeem.
3. Select your withdrawal method: Paytm or Bank.
4. Enter the amount you want to redeem and tap Cash Out.
Terms and Conditions of Withdrawal:
- Your withdrawal request will be processed within 21 working days.
- Direct joining is compulsory for payment
- If yoou delete or uninstall BreakFun app then no payment shall be made.
- Redeem amount must be ₹1,50 or 500.
Does Break Fun App Pay?
Yes it does pay. Here’s my Paytm payment proof:
Every month numerous fake apps are uploaded on the Play Store. And to be honest Break Fun app appears to be one of them. I would recommend that you don’t waste your time on this app. Although I did get paid ₹1. But I will change my opinion once I receive more payments
Instead read this post where I’ve listed 31 Money Making Apps for Android.