Nojoto is an Android app where you can write, record and share stories, poetry, shayari…
It’s basically an app like Tik Tok.
But I’m not writing about it to show you how it can replace TikTok. But in this review, you’ll learn how you can earn Paytm cash.
Nojoto App Referral Code
Apply Nojoto Referral Code: rakeshroshan2073 after sign up and get 1 scratch card. You can win up to ₹10 with the virtual scratch card.
|Sign up Reward||Up to ₹10|
|Refer and Earn||Up to ₹10 per friend|
|Payment Methods||Paytm wallet|
|Download Apk||Click here|
About Nojoto App
Nojoto is an app developed by Gurugram, Haryana based developers. On this app users can write poem, stories, shayari, etc and create videos and share with others.
The app has been downloaded 1 million+ times from Google Play Store and has a rating of 4.2 Stars after 31K reviews.
On Nojoto app, you can earn money by referring friends. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₹100 and the maximum amount that can be withdrawn at once is ₹5000.
How To Apply Nojoto Referral Code
1. Download the Nojoto app on your phone.
2. Open the app and login using your mobile number, Facebook or Google account. You can also select a language other than English.
3. Choose content language. You will see the content only in the languages you select at this stage.
4. Go to the Profile tab and tap Invte & Earn.
5. Enter Nojoto Referral Code: rakeshroshan2073 and tap Apply.
6. You will get a scratch card. Scratch it. You can earn up to ₹10 per scratch card.
7. Now verify your mobile number (if you logged in with Google or Facebook).
Nojoto Invite and Earn ₹5000
- Open the app and go to the Profile tab.
- Tap Invite and Earn.
- Tap Share.
- Share your referral code with your friends.
- You can earn up to ₹5000 by inviting your friends.
- Your friends must enter your referral code.
- For every referred friend you will get 1 scratch card. All your scratch cards will be available in Rewards section.
How To Withdraw Earnings From Nojoto
You can withdraw your earnings to Paytm wallet.
- Go to the Profile tab tap My Earnings.
- Tap Withdraw Money.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click Proceed.
- Enter your Paytm number and withdraw.
Minimum Payout: ₹100.
Maximum Withdrawal: ₹500.
Nojoto Contact Details
Number: 073574 90135
Address: 6006, DLF Phase IV, Sector 27, Gurugram, Haryana 122009.
Nojoto seems like a great app to share your poems, stories and other creative work. It also gives you the opportunity for influencers to earn money.
As for whether this app pays or not, we’ll have to wait. I will let you guys know as soon as I withdraw.