PlayerzPot Referral Code: KHIM5938 | Get Rs. 30

playerzpot referral code
PlayerzPot Referral Code: KHIM5938

PlayerzPot is a fantasy sports platform where you can play sports like Cricket, Football, and Kabaddi.

Like all the similar apps, you will get a sign-up bonus when you register with a PlayerzPot referral code.

You can play fantasy sports either on the PlayerzPot app or at playerzpot.com. The PlayerzPot app is available on Android and iOS. The iOS app is available on iTunes but if you’re Android user you need to download the app from the PlayerzPot website.

Read:

How To Get PlayerzPot Referral Code Bonus:

1. Download the PlayerzPot app

2. Open the app, enter your number and Submit.

3. Enter your email id and hit Next

4. Select your state and enter this referral code: KHIM5938
playerzpot-referral-code
5. Create & confirm password and hit Register.

6. Now you will get an OTP on the number you entered in step 2. Enter this number to complete the registration.

You will get Rs. 20. To get Rs. 10 more verify your email address. A verification email is sent when you complete the registration
referral bonus


Playerzpot Referral System:

During sign up enter this referral code to get Rs. 30: KHIM5938

You can also refer your friends and earn 10% of their league joining amount. Every time your referral joins a league you will get 10% of the entry fee.

Referral amount will expire within 30 days of bonus amount credited.

If your referral joins public pot with bonus amount you will not receive the 10%. You will only get 10% of the joining amount when your referral joins a pot using winnings or deposits.

YOU WILL RECEIVE REFERRAL BONUS FOR LIFETIME.

How PlayerzPot Works:

PlayerzPot works like all the other fantasy platforms.

You just have to pick a match, create your fantasy team & select Star player and captain. This is very important for winning as star player gets 2 X points and captain gets 1.5 x points. Join a league/contest(referred to as Pots in the PlayszPot).

Results are announced within 1 hour of match completion.

As per the Income Tax Act 1961 if your individual winnings for a single Pot is more than Rs.10,000, a tax of 30.9% will be deducted. The remaining amount (69.10%) will be credited to your winnings balance. For e.g., If you win Rs.1,00,000, a tax of Rs.30,900 will be deducted and your actual winnings are Rs.69,100.

Payment Methods & Minimum Payout:

You can withdraw your winnings through Paytm or request bank withdrawal and IMPS(Immediate Payment Service) withdrawal.

You can withdraw a minimum of Rs. 150 and maximum Rs. 10,000.

But before you can withdraw you need to verify your account. You can do that by uploading a scanned copy of bank passbook, driving license or PAN card. It usually takes 7 days to verify your details to be verified.

When you upload your documents make sure the details are clearly visible. If you fail to do so, you’ll have to upload again.

What is not allowed on PlayerzPot:

a. Creation of multiple accounts by one user,
b. Creation of multiple accounts by misusing a referral code/link to get cash bonus,
c. Any cash bonus withdrawal using unlawful means,
d. Submission of fake documents or uploading someone else's documents.


Conclusion:

PlayerzPot is a great platform for fantasy lovers to win more money. You will also get a sign-up bonus so you don’t have to deposit money to start playing.

The user interface of the app is a bit cluttered. But they have been improving it over the past updates. So you can expect it to get better.

On PlayerzPot you won’t find as many ‘Pots’ as you would on Dream11 or MyTeam11. But it still has a decent number of pots.

Sign up with this PlayerzPot referral code to get Rs. 30 sign up bonus: KHIM5938

Comments